IMPORTANT: For all delivered items (both package and freight) please inspect the product for signs of damage immediately. If you note damage to a freight shipment please refuse delivery. This gives us the opportunity to file a claim for the damaged product. Please e-mail or call us at 833 482 6828 within 5 business days.
The above applies to missing parts as well; please report any missing parts within 5 business days to receive a no-cost replacement.
We ask you please carefully examine freight shipments before taking possession. Below are some requests to assist with this process:
1) Check the sides and top for any missing/damaged crating or obvious signs something was re-attached.
2) Inspect for marks, holes, etc. indicating the crate/box was punctured/otherwise damaged.
3) If you note damage to the crate please review the area in question to determine whether the product is damaged.
4) Refuse delivery if you locate obvious damage to the product. Do not "sign-off" on the shipment. Instead, describe the damage on the delivery receipt and contact us for a replacement.
5) If a small accessory item is clearly damaged please do not refuse the shipment; these items can be sent through FedEx at no cost. Do mention this damage on the receipt.
6) Sometimes shipping damage isn't obvious. Please let us know within 5 business days if you locate less obvious damage.
7) Due to agreements with our carriers we must be made aware of damage within 5 business days to file a claim. Any damage reported after this time will not be free of charge.
Products shipped through FedEx (smaller items) will normally be dropped-off; generally you will not be asked to sign for the package. Please contact us within 30 days about damage so we can file a claim with the carrier. Reports made past then will be charged a fee for replacement.