Part Time/Co-op Graphic Designer
Our company, located in Erlanger, KY, is seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. We are an e-commerce company offering high quality home products to consumers. We offer flexible hours for this part time position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of graphic design presentation for our entire range of products including website, advertisements, emails, etc. Ensuring product presentation is consistent with the Company’s organizational branding and marketing objectives. Applicants must be self-motivated, creative, demonstrate eagerness to learn and take directions, pay strict attention to detail and see tasks through to completion. Ability to be creative, work independently and efficiently and develop solid relationships is a must.
- Responsible for assembling design elements including photography, descriptions, prices to build pages.
- Responsible for photo manipulation and graphic manipulation.
- Post and maintaining content on the Company’s website. Manage Content Updates -Implement small web maintenance requests.
- Review completed web pages prior to publication for content accuracy, verify that links work properly and that key ad words have been included.
- Contribute to the development of banners and other visual elements for landing pages, sale events, and other website applications.
- Follow calendars and project management systems to plan and develop digital promotional campaigns to support overall commerce goals. Meeting scheduling deadlines as provided.
- Creating landing pages for email, social and paid media campaigns with cohesive messaging and creative.
- Create additional design elements as necessary.
- Work under minimal supervision.
- Efficiently contribute in reaching department’s objectives and company goals through the use of established processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience and success working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strategic planning/thinking skills, coupled with analytical and execution skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinker, decisive; experienced in and capable of leading change.
- Good trouble shooting skills.
- Good organizational and administrative skills. Detail oriented.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with team members.
- Excellent team player.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Background in the kitchen and bath sanitary ware industry a bonus
- Outstanding design skills and creativity, with a focus on clean and refined retail/e-commerce oriented aesthetics.
- Understanding of Web design, typography, color theory and current website/application standards.
- Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent experience, or currently enrolled in related college program.
- Prefer professional experience designing for Web and/or email projects, preferably for retail/e-commerce.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
Send resume & include portfolio, if it exists, to: