Kentucky Home Fashion
E-Commerce Marketing Coordinator
Kentucky Home Fashion, an multi title online retailer of high-end kitchen, bath and home products, is seeking an experienced and driven E-Commerce Marketing Coordinator to assist in the day to day marketing operations for multiple brands and websites.
The E-Commerce Marketing Coordinator will report to the Partners/Owners and is responsible for creating and refining strategic marketing initiatives, included but not limited to SEM, SEO and social media, to grow sales and increase return on ad spend. Support website maintenance and branding across all channels and marketplaces to grow engagement, sales and increase ROAS. The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with others on the marketing team to ensure projects have the resources needed to be completed on time. The successful candidate will be responsible for tracking and reporting on the status of all marketing related projects including but not limited to photography, copy, spec sheets, pricing and product activation. Will work with manufacturers, suppliers and be the liaison with our outside Digital Marketing companies.
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing and tracking of marketing programs such as pay-per-click, marketplaces, social media, email and content.
- Provide direction and communication to third party vendors to grow site visitors and drive conversions through targeted campaigns.
- Drive strategy for marketing new product launches across all channels.
- Post and maintain content on company website. Manage content updates and implement small web maintenance requests.
- Implement e-commerce best practices to provide top notch user experience, increase conversion rates and meet/ exceed ROAS goals.
- Create and execute long-term internal and external SEO plan to grow organic traffic.
- Create content and manage email, blog, and social media accounts.
- Collaborate with graphic designers to create best in class assets and landing pages to stay consistent with the brand’s tone & image.
- Work with marketing team to coordinate day-to-day activities to assure timely completion of projects.
- Edit product photography and create basic graphics for website and social media content.
- Manage all social media sites by keeping them active and dynamic.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Desired disciplines including but not limited to Business, Marketing, Data Analytics, Economics, Finance or similar.
- 2+ years of E-commerce marketing experience is required, including AdWords, Bing, and marketplaces such as Amazon, Etsy, Wayfair, Ebay, & others.
- Experience with e-commerce CMS, such as Shopify or Magento; ability to work with HTML.
- Familiarity with E-mail marketing, social media & call tracking tools.
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience in the home improvement or home goods industry is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills to make business decisions based on data.
- A creative leader with a critical eye for detail.
- Excellent analytical, planning, and risk assessment skills.
- Understanding of key financial metrics as they apply to ecommerce and general business.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and ownership.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple projects and maintain deadlines.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and capable of adapting to quickly changing conditions.
- Proven track record and solid references.
Benefits of working at Kentucky Home Fashion:
- Competitive annual base salary.
- Full range of health benefits package including medical and dental care, 7 paid holidays and vacation time.
- Opportunity to be part of something truly special and actively influence the company’s rapid growth.
- Fun, fast-paced environment with amazing co-workers.
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org