Magnus Home Products offers free shipping to the contiguous (48) United States on every order of $50 or more. Orders under $50 ship for $5. Shipping fees are assessed on orders to Hawaii, Alaska and Canada. We do not ship larger (freight) items to Canada at this time. However, we can ship your products to a freight forwarder of your choosing. Please e-mail us at email@example.com or call 833-482-6828 for further questions.
NOTE: Additional costs may apply if an item is shipped to an island or other remote access location to which FedEx and freight carriers assess surcharges.
Most ground items ship from our warehouse within 1-2 business days. Items shipping via truck (such as bathtubs) take roughly 2-3 business days to leave our facility.
Ground packages normally take about 1-5 business days to arrive upon shipment (depending on your location). Truck orders will generally spend slightly longer in transit.
NOTE: If you need to redirect a truck shipment after an order has shipped please call us for a price quote.
NOTE: Should you wish to have a shipped package(s) returned to us before taking possession you will be assessed a fee. This is due to the shipping cost of the item(s). Please call to request a return and we'll provide the cost; this will be deducted from your refund.
All returns for orders shipped via truck are charged $175 regardless of the size/number of items involved. This charge applies to any order shipped from the warehouse even if a return is requested before you receive the product(s).
We will e-mail you a tracking number the same day your order ships.
Any order placed before 2 p.m. eastern time (Monday-Friday) and shipping via FedEx is eligible to ship the same day with an expedited shipping service. These orders will arrive (weekdays only) based on the service requested. You can choose from the below options:
- 2nd Day Air: 2 business days from the processing date
- Next Day Air: 1 business day from the processing date
NOTE: Bathtubs and other larger items shipping on a truck can be expedited as well for an additional fee. Contact Customer Service for a quote and expected delivery date.
Any order scheduled to ship on a freight truck will require a call prior to delivery. A representative with the truck company will contact you at least 24 hours in advance to schedule a window for you to be there. The delivery will be a liftgate/curbside service meaning the shipment will be dropped at the edge of the driveway. The driver will not carry the item(s) onto the driveway or anywhere on your property, nor will it be brought inside (this is due to liability). We recommend having help on-site to aid in transporting your goods.
You will be responsible for discarding the container; please make sure to save this temporarily in case you decide to return the order.
DAMAGED ORDERS/MISSING PARTS
IMPORTANT: For all delivered items (both package and freight) please inspect the product for signs of damage immediately. If you note damage to a freight shipment please refuse delivery. This gives us the opportunity to file a claim for the damaged product. Please e-mail or call us at 833 482 6828 within 5 business days.
The above applies to missing parts as well; please report any missing parts within 5 business days to receive a no-cost replacement.
We ask you please carefully examine freight shipments before taking possession. Below are some requests to assist with this process:
1) Check the sides and top for any missing/damaged crating or obvious signs something was re-attached.
2) Inspect for marks, holes, etc. indicating the crate/box was punctured/otherwise damaged.
3) If you note damage to the crate please review the area in question to determine whether the product is damaged.
4) Refuse delivery if you locate obvious damage to the product. Do not "sign-off" on the shipment. Instead, describe the damage on the delivery receipt and contact us for a replacement.
5) If a small accessory item is clearly damaged please do not refuse the shipment; these items can be sent through FedEx at no cost. Do mention this damage on the receipt.
6) Sometimes shipping damage isn't obvious. Please let us know within 5 business days if you locate less obvious damage.
7) Due to agreements with our carriers we must be made aware of damage within 5 business days to file a claim. Any damage reported after this time will not be free of charge.
Products shipped through FedEx (smaller items) will normally be dropped-off; generally you will not be asked to sign for the package. Please contact us within 30 days about damage so we can file a claim with the carrier. Reports made past then will be charged a fee for replacement.